Ignite Your Senses
Evoking unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people and with few permanent ties, Bohemian Gold is an ode to wandering. A mishmash of scents that blends pear, iris, patchouli, oudh, iris, Bulgarian rose and lime.
We could all use a little pampering and relaxation. It’s important to remember that a little luxury can go a long way to making your time spent in the bath a lot more calming.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than ¼” of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centered.